Episode 6 is the sixth episode of Series 4 and the 27th episode of Misfits overall. It marked the introduction of Nadine, who would become a love interest for Rudy, and Abbey, who would later join The Misfits Gang.
The gang go to a wild house party hosted by Rudy's oldest friend Richard Saunders, where they are stalked by a mysterious killer rabbit. While tracking it down, Rudy meets the enigmatic Nadine and finds himself head over heels for the first time in his life. By the time the night has drawn to a close, Alex has finally revealed to Jess the secret he has been trying to hide - but will their relationship survive his shock revelation?
- Jess - Karla Crome
- Rudy - Joseph Gilgun
- Finn - Nathan McMullen
- Abbey - Natasha O'Keeffe
- Alex - Matt Stokoe
- Richard Saunders - Alex Austin
- Katie - Ellie Turner
- Craig - Osy Ikhile
- Carrie - Laura Corcoran
- White Rabbit - Jack Donnelly
- Polly - Chandra Ruegg
- Will - Oliver Wilson
- Girl at Funeral - Sophie Austin
- Nadine - Gillian Saker
- Stephi - Jenny Bede
- This is the first and only appearance of Richard Saunders, a character mentioned by Rudy in previous episodes.
- With Abbey's introduction, every episode onwards will have the same cast members with no changes for the rest of this series.
- Shaun Dooley is listed in the closing credits, however, Greg is not seen in the episode at all.
- Abbey's name is incorrectly spelt as 'Abbey' in the closing credits.
- Finn mentions the 1 on his head is from a long-term relationship, which is a reference to his ex-girlfriend Sadie.
- Abbey kills someone (or 'something') for the first time. She is the ninth person in the gang to do so.